Friday 13 April 2012

I was featured on the Name Game :)


It was very exciting seeing this post at Cindy's - I was invited to play the Name Game and Cindy picked out some photos of my work - excellent!!  It's always really interesting to see what catches the eye of other people so I asked Cindy to chose what photos to use - and I have to say I've finished those socks and they kept my feet wonderfully warm when we went camping over Easter!

I've been a follower of Cindy's blog since pretty much I dipped my toes into the waters of Blogland - exceptionally talented - go and take a look around Cindy's blog - the scrap quilts she makes, as well as her Farmer Wife blocks are fantastic.......her use of colour and tone ensures her work always looks 'right'  (so many superlatives running around my head that really, 'right' doesn't explain exactly how well she does it) - hopefully the course I'm doing will point me in whatever direction is required to replicate her skills.

Thank you so much Cindy - I enjoyed being part of the Name Game.

I really must add that button to my side bar - I feel a bit like a 'star' !!!!! - I know, I know, I need to get out more....

2 comments:

  1. I was SO happy you played along. Your work is really beautiful. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments - so please feel free!!