Tuesday 6 March 2012

Look what arrived from the Netherlands....

It's been 2 weeks since I last blogged - I have been seriously busy and completely aware of how hopeless I am when I get online - time wasting research tends to eat up my time and I am finding my time is at a premium these days so I banned myself from induging - we'll see if I can be a little more disciplined so that I can view a few blogs I love to read, and comment where appropriate.......

....and I just had to get online today because I received a wonderful gift from Eva-Marie in the Netherlands - my Mouthy Stitches pouch was stuffed into my post box today....




It's roomy - holds all my hand sewing things - it's beautifully finished with hand quilting, zip ends and a zip pull, it's got pockets inside, it's perfect for me and it's ALL mine...

I've sent an email off to Eva-Marie to say thank you - I'm very, very happy with this pouch........and a big thank you to Susan, Hadley and Cindy for organising the swap - excellent Mama's....

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love this one, great colours and fab fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh lovely, lovely colours. Lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Melody Miller, lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pouch and so happy you enjoyed the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you like it. I had much fun stalking you and finding out what you liked! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's beautiful. I love those fabric combinations.

    Glad you had fun with this swap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great pouch, and loads of lovely scraps

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments - so please feel free!!