Tuesday 6 September 2011

Trading quilties with Sandra Kaye


When I added my blog name to Lily's Quilts Small Blog Meet I looked at some other blogs listed there and came across Sandra Kaye.  Sandra makes fantastic and gorgeous little quilties and she's hosting a swap, so we can all get our hands on these little pieces of art - they're only 4" x 6" and can take any form you like - except they must incorporate buttons.  I'm getting out my button tin and my ideas journal (and my stamps, and my inks, and my crayons, and......) out as we speak......

The rules are pretty simple - go take a look and join in - the more the merrier......

1 comment:

  1. I'll have a look but I have so many commitments right now that it is making my head spin!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments - so please feel free!!