Friday 15 July 2011

Trumpeting..

I do love to trumpet - even though it's a trait my mother thought was "unseemly" - and I just finished machine quilting Stella's Sampler - I still have to do a little hand quilting (with gorgeous perle thread) and label it, but the sunshine outside was too good to resist...so I ran outside, pegged it up, and tah dah!!!!!


and here's the back.............



The block in the middle was one that I remade for the front - and it's ideal for the back. 

Love it when a quilt comes together.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love those soft greens and blues--you have done a wonderful job both on the quilt and on the quilting. Bravo!

    Elizabeth E.
    http://occasionapiece.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments - so please feel free!!